MyGrip fits on the long joint and supports the left hand while playing the bassoon. The grippy material gives a firmer hold of the bassoon, freeing up the fingers to move more freely. It also changes the distance the hand is from the bassoon so the fingers don't have to reach too far or bend too much in order to hit the finger holes and keys accurately, which reduces finger and wrist strain.
It is ideal for obtaining the perfect left hand position regardless of the size of your hand or the precise configuration of the keywork.
- It sticks firmly to the bassoon without glue or other attachment and just pulls off without leaving a mark
- Grippy material enables improved mobility of the left thumb and fingers
- Four thicknesses available - 2mm, 5mm, 8mm and 12mm
- Two colours available - dark red/mahogany and translucent (see pictures)
- Does not fall off when resting