Buy a bassoon wherever you are
We have sold instruments and accessories to more than 20 countries, both in and out of the EU. It is safe and easy to buy from us, wherever you are.
Please ask us anything about the bassoons you are interested in and also about the buying process; we are happy to assist in any way we can. All instruments are securely packed and insured by us until they are in your possession, so you don’t have to worry about loss or damage on the journey.
If you live inside the EU
- Full refund within 14 days. Within the EU we will refund the cost of the item (excluding postage) if you decide it isn’t right for you and return it in the same condition within 14 days of receiving it.
- Shipping is extra, but usually only 30-40 euros for a high quality courier service with tracking.
- Payment options. We accept direct transfer of funds in euros or pounds sterling. We will quote you an inclusive price in euros at the current pound sterling exchange rate before payment.
- Buy Back Scheme for many instruments. We will buy back many instruments bought from us at up to 90% of the sale price within two years.
If you live outside the EU
- The prices on our website include the UK’s VAT (sales tax). If you live outside the EU, we will deduct the VAT from the price of the instrument, so it may be cheaper than advertised (commission sale instruments do not attract VAT, so their price will be the same).
- The cost of shipping will be in addition to the price shown on our website. Please ask and we will quote you.
- Payment options. We accept direct transfer of funds in pounds sterling, US dollars and euros. We will quote you an inclusive price in US dollars or euros at the current pound sterling exchange rate before payment.
We are happy for you to visit us at our premises. We are less than two hours from London by train or car. Please contact us for more information.
Here’s what a customer from Portugal had to say:
‘My son is absolutely in love with his bassoon. I received it on time, and tracked it successfully. The packing was immaculate. My son's teacher and one other teacher tried it intensively. They were absolutely convinced by the overall condition, the free blowing sound, the good intonation and said it was one of the best bassoons they have seen and tried in this price range.
It was just like it was described to me, and as I saw in the pictures. I would like to thank Oliver for his patience and great advice in choosing the right instrument for my son, and Martin for the efficient communication and quick conclusion of my purchase. I should say my son is now thriving in his school's youth orchestra! Many other parents have asked us where this beautiful instrument was bought!! I can't thank you enough, I most certainly made the best choice, based on the trustworthy advice by Oliver. We will be in touch as soon as my son needs an upgrade!! :) MT, Portugal