High quality, durable and protective gig bag for all standard bassoons.
This gig bag is the most compact we have seen, but its design is well-thought-out and offers good protection for your bassoon.
The exterior is made from a tough woven material over a semi-rigid shell. The gig bag is padded throughout and offers maximum protection for minimum weight and size.
All four joints of the instrument are fully protected and secure inside the gig bag using a neat arrangement of dividers and velcro straps. There are integrated zip pockets inside the gig bag for crooks, plus a pouch for your reed case, hand rest and other accessories. It has an outside pocket for your music.
- Very compact at 69 x 19 x 19cms
- Very light at 1.4kg
- Adjustable back straps secured with strong clips
- Space for two crooks in separate pockets
- Pouch with two zipped compartments for your reed case, hand rest, etc.
- Space for music in a pocket integrated into the outside of the gig bag
- Durable exterior
- Separate parts of the gig bag for each joint, so each joint is fully protected, with velcro straps and end-pouches to secure the joints in place
This is our favourite gig bag - light, compact, durable yet highly protective of bassoons.