Second hand Püchner "Original" professional bassoon for sale. This vintage (late 1960s) of Puchner bassoon, with the 'Original' stamp, is an incredible sounding instrument made to professional player standards. This was a remarkable era of quality manufacturing by the Puchner company, with some of the best Puchner bassoons ever being produced. This example has a delightful evenness and roundness of tone with an impressive dynamic range.
This bassoon features:
- Amazing free sound with good dynamic range
- Excellent intonation
- Original varnish in good condition for its age
- Silver plated keywork in good condition
- Professional level of keywork including high D and high E keys, right hand crook lock, extra low C key, two trill keys, alternate G#-F#-Bb
- Well matched Puchner MD2 crook/bocal
- Hard case
This bassoon has been completely overhauled in our workshops and is offered for sale in outstanding condition.