A second hand Püchner Model Classic bassoon for sale in outstanding condition. The Model Classic is basically a Model 23 without the extra rollers. This is a top professional instrument of particularly fine tonal quality.
This bassoon was made in 2009 and has been played for only a portion of that time. It has an amazing sound and is in immaculate condition.
Püchner Classic bassoons rarely come up for sale second hand. The features of this Püchner Model Classic bassoon include:
- Beautiful craftsmanship right down to the smallest detail
- A rich timbre of colours to the sound, effortlessly smooth scale and outstanding dynamic range
- Particularly well balanced intonation
- Solid silver finger-hole liners extending into the bore
- Elegant striped varnish and figured maple
- Silver-plated keywork
- Rubber lined bore on wing, small side of boot joint and partially lined past G# tone hole on large side of boot joint
- Ergonomic professional level keywork, designed to cater for demanding professional requirements but without adding too many extras which for some players can get in the way. Keywork includes high D key, high E key, E-F sharp trill, C# trill, alternate Bb-Ab-F# keys, extra low C key, left hand thumb whisper key lock, high A bridge to whisper key, four rollers
- Accessories include Püchner BB1 and Puchner CD1 crooks/bocals, new cleaning pull through and new cork grease
- Comes with a Marcus Bonna case (in need of attention but perfectly useable)
This bassoon has been serviced by us, and it is offered for sale in outstanding playing condition.
Commission sale on behalf of a private owner.