A Huller bassoon for sale in very good condition. Huller bassoons are well respected German-made instruments, admired particularly for their smooth sound. They are well built with a good level of keywork for advanced playing.
This particular bassoon was made new in 1990, and so is one of the last Hullers made.
This bassoon features:
- A lovely smooth, responsive sound. Huller bassoons have a strong following owing to this nice tone and ease of playability
- Accurate intonation
- Silver plated key work in near-perfect condition
- Varnish in excellent condition overall but with a few dents here and there to the surface. The bassoon looks very nice though
- A good level of key-work including high D key, six rollers (including the extra roller on right hand thumb Bb), E-F sharp trill, C sharp trill, F sharp alternate key, G sharp alternate key, B flat alternate key, extra low C touch key. The left thumb whisper key lock is missing, so we have reduced the price of this bassoon to £3400 - many people don't use the lock and it is not required to play the bassoon. We are happy to add one post purchase if required
- Part of our Buy Back Scheme
- One Year Warranty
This bassoon has just been fully overhauled including all new pads, new corks and felts, keys cleaned, oiled and tightened, bore oiled and much more, and is in excellent playing order.
This bassoon comes with a new Tutti Fagotti gig bag, Huller crook, hand rest, locking pin, new silk pull through, new cork grease, and new neck strap.
Keeping bassoonists safe from COVID-19
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance and we have introduced a comprehensive set of procedures in order to safeguard everyone connected with the business.
Read our latest article to learn more about how we are keeping bassoonists and our products safe from COVID-19