Out of stock. More stock arriving in December
Carbon fibre stand from WoodWindDesign of the Netherlands for bassoon or bass clarinet*. This stand is very light (370 grams for the Small and 400 grams for the Medium) and stable.
The neck and feet of the stand disassemble into compact tubes which fit inside each other, and it will fit into many bassoon cases. It is the most portable bassoon or bass clarinet stand on the market, and is a really well engineered item.
- Carbon Fibre
- In black
- Three legs with rubber feet
- Stable and solidly built. Carbon fibre is extremely rigid and strong
- Weight - Small: 370g; Medium: 400g
- Small - 50cms tall when assembled, 33 to 41cms long when disassembled depending on the number of tubes you put inside each other. Width of widest piece is 11cms.
- Medium - 75cms tall when assembled, 49 to 53cms long when disassembled depending on the number of tubes you put inside each other. Width of widest piece is 11cms.
- Easy and very quick to assemble and disassemble
*The Small is also suitable for the alto clarinet and basset horn.